Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Dozen of My Favorite Baby Registry Items For the Twins


!±8± A Dozen of My Favorite Baby Registry Items For the Twins

When you find out you are having twins, you discover your baby needs change drastically. Each item on the list below is an item that I have found I absolutely love and use or did use often. I did extensive research on each and every item to make sure it came highly rated. I have not been disappointed by any of the items listed below:

2 Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seats:  These are great for twins. They start at 5 lbs. which is important since twins are often premature. The babies are currently 7 1/2 months old and I am about to switch to a convertible car seat. They still fit fine in the Keyfits, but it is become increasingly difficult for me to carry both seats.

1 Valco Trimode Twin Stroller:  The best walking around the neighborhood stroller for twins. I can't wait for the weather to warm up again, so we can get back to our daily walks.

2 Itzbeen Baby Timers:  These really kept me from losing my mind the first 5 months or so. Also, they are quite helpful later on when a cold or flu strikes.

2 Exersaucers:  You definitely need 2!

1 Skip Hop Duo Deluxe Diaper Bag:  Perfect bag for 2 and it straps on to a stroller or grocery cart.

1 Arm's Reach Original Co-Sleeper:  The original is big enough and strong enough for twins.

1 Baby Trend Double Snap N Go Stroller:  Lightweight and easy to use. This stroller is not technically compatible with the Chicco Keyfits, but my husband and I were able to get it to work safely with a few minor adjustments.

2 Chicco Polly Highchairs:  Top seat cover comes off so it can be washed leaving a secondary seat cushion on it.

2 Large Lalapanzi Beds:  Forget about pack & plays! These travel well and work perfect as a secondary snoozing spot. Both can fit in one for the first few months.

BPA Free ThinkBaby Bottles I've done my best to use BPA free items for the babies and these were a wonderful find.

2 Bebe Pods:  Really helpful when trying to play with both babies on the floor at the same time.

2 Safety First Tubside bath seats:  These are very sturdy and you can fit both of these in the tub at the same time.

Infinite more Twin product info at http://andtwinsmake5.blogspot.com/


A Dozen of My Favorite Baby Registry Items For the Twins

Bargain Sale Presto Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links